In addition to the Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes, Engage is excited to present the "No-Hitter Sweepstakes" with Yankees battery, Kyle Higashioka and Corey Kluber.
The Grand Prize winner will take home an authenticated, autographed, game-used MLB baseball from Corey Kluber's "no-hitter" on May 19th, 2021. This authenticated MLB baseball is signed by both Corey Kluber and Kyle Higashioka, who was Corey's battery mate for his no hitter. The signed ball will be shipped to the winner personally by Corey and Kyle.
This sweepstakes wraps up on July 4th, so GET YOUR ENTRIES before it is too late!
Even better, all proceeds from these fundraising efforts will go to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation! The Special Operations Warrior Foundation ensures full post-secondary educational support to surviving children of special operations personnel and immediate financial assistance to severely wounded special operations personnel ~ today and in the future. Find more information and support the Special Operations Warrior Foundation here!
*This sweepstakes is in conjunction with the Kyle Higashioka x Special Operation Warriors Foundation Sweepstakes. Entrants must enter both sweepstakes separetly in order to be consider to win the prizes available. An entry into 1 sweepstakes does not get you an entry into another.
A Few Wise Words From Our Lawyers:
1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. These terms and conditions are binding and by entering, you agree to all terms. This is a sweepstakes whereby entries are sold on the Engage website. It will run from June 10th through July 4th. That is a total of 24 days. Entries are sold in the following amounts: 1 for $0, 4 for $10, 10 for $25, 20 for $50, 40 for $100, 60 for $150, 100 for $250, and 200 for $500. At the $500 entry level there is a guaranteed prize. That prize is governed by the same rules as all other sweepstakes prizes and winners of that prize are subject to same rules as all other sweepstakes entrants. There are alternative entries allotted for free (Refer to HOW TO ENTER). Refer to the Engage website to see prize options. On July 11th around 11:59 pm pacific time, a random drawing will be held and the winners for all levels and the grand prize will be announced via email or posted online at www.letsengage.com and if posted, will remain posted on the website until they have received their prize from the Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participation in The Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes is only open for people who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any winner under twenty-one (21) years of age is required to have the express written consent of a legal parent or guardian to partake in The Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes . This sweepstakes is only valid for United States residents. Employees of Engage, Kyle Higashioka, Beverly Hills Sports Council, the New York Yankees or any official sponsors are not eligible to enter or win the sweepstakes. Family members of talent are also not eligible to enter or win the sweepstakes. Entrants who have won the grand prize or supplemental prize in any Engage sweepstakes in the immediately preceding 18-month period are not eligible to win.
3. SWEEPSTAKES: The sweepstakes will run from June 10th until July 4th. This is a total of 24 days that people will be able to purchase sweepstakes entries online for a chance to win The Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes prizes. Once the winners are selected, Engage will contact them to gather the information needed to receive their prize. The winners of the sweepstakes will receive an email stating they have won. That person is required to confirm acceptance forty-eight (48) hours after the winners are announced and the email is sent from Engage. The winners must commit to accepting The Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes prize 48 hours after the winners are announced. If a winner is not able to accept their prize for any given reason, there will be a redrawing of numbers until a winner is selected that is able to accept the prize. The same acceptance process applies for the redrawing. The winners must also agree to sign a winner’s agreement outlining liability, etc if needed. If the winner is allowed to bring a guest, the guest must also sign a winner’s agreement and is bound by the same terms and conditions as all entrants and winners in this sweepstakes. No refunds will be given for entries, and entrants and prize provider must also agree to Engage general terms and conditions. If Engage, Kyle Higashioka or any of their partners determine at their sole discretion that the winner or their guest at any level poses a potential physical or reputational threat or danger to talent, they reserve the right to disqualify that winner and redraw. No refunds will be given in that case.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes entries will be sold online at www.letsengage.com under popups. You can enter into the sweepstakes for no cost by selecting alternative options at the bottom of the page. By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to follow these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, you give Engage, Kyle Higashioka, The New York Yankees, The Special Operations Warrior Foundation and any official partners your permission to use your name, image, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation including display of your name and image on the Engage, Kyle Higashioka, New York Yankees, Special Operations Warriors Foundation and any official partners social media postings, websites and other marketing materials related to the sweepstakes. All entries for a particular sweepstakes must be received during the applicable sweepstakes period. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. There will be no refunds. Entries are not tax deductible.
5. DRAWINGS: For the sweepstakes 1 grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Number of winners subject to change at sole discretion of Engage, Kyle Higashioka, and any official partners. The odds of winning are 1/total number of entries received during the applicable sweepstakes period. The winners of the sweepstakes will receive an email stating they have won. That person is required to confirm acceptance forty eight (48) hours after the winners are announced and the email is sent from Engage. The winners must commit to accepting The Kyle Higashioka x Special Operations Warrior Foundation Sweepstakes prize 48 hours after the winner is announced. If the winner is not able to receive the prize for any given reason, there will be a redrawing of sweepstakes numbers until a winner is selected that is able to receive the prize. No refunds will be given. The same acceptance process applies for the redrawing.
6 MISCELLANEOUS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of any prize is permitted except by Engage LLC and or the talent who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at their sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that Engage or talent and their representatives reserve the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for them to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Engage and their partners reserve the right (at their sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check, or other concerns and the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Engage LLC and talent reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. Talent and Engage also reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes entirely at any point and issue refunds to all eligible entrants. No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize from Engage sweepstakes in an 18 month span. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Engage LLC reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7 ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or collective action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a reasonable location within Denver County, Colorado; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Denver County, Colorado, USA.
9. GRAND PRIZE: Autographed memorabilia
PRIZE PROVIDER: Kyle Higashioka ("Prize Provider")
DETAILS: Winners will get an autographed no hitter ball from Kyle Higashioka
SWEEPSTAKES START DATE: June 10th
DEADLINE TO ENTER: July 4th at 11:59pm PT
WINNER ANNOUNCED: On or around July 11th at 11:59 pm PT
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: $3000
WHO IS ELIGIBLE: You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of United States. See our Legal Language for more details. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or Prize Provider, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to win. If Engage determines that you pose a threat or danger in any way to the participating coach or coaches, they may disqualify you at their discretion and are not obligated to give you a refund.
HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.letsengage.com to utilize any of our methods of entry.
WINNERS SELECTION: Conditional Winners will be chosen through a random selection process by Engage. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets held. A verification process will take place during which conditional Winners will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate on given dates. Engage may also perform background checks, at its discretion, before an official Winner is announced. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
FEES: Engage profits the 15% fee on top and the credit card fees go to cover Engage’s processing fees. Kyle Higashioka receives 100% of sweepstakes entry fees, not including Engage or credit card fees and minus any costs associated with administering the prizes or sweepstakes and will be donating 100% of his fees to The Special Operations Warrior foundation. Talent is solely responsible for facilitating this donation. Entries are not tax deductible.
Alternative Sweepstakes Entry Method