Alison is a popular and powerful speaker for organizations around the world. From keynote speeches to workshops, Alison looks at ‘The Full 360’ approach to our health and wellbeing, encouraging people to look at all areas of their lives and not just one or two. Alison has worked with thousands of clients in her private practice and for over a decade has been teaching about The Power of Gratitude on stages across the world and how it can create incredible perception and paradigm shifts in your life. Through her life-changing 5-minute journal, Alison offers an innovative way in a short time every day to experience real change.
She spoke at The Mindful Life Conference in Washington in April 2017. She has lectured in Trinity College in Ireland on the module of Motherhood and Mental Health. In June 2014, she chaired and spoke at the first-ever Barnardos Parental Mental Health Conference in Ireland at Croke Park. She delivers talks on stress in the workplace to CEOs and business leaders across the world and has become a highly sought-after motivational speaker and contributor to the wellness space. Some of her previous clients include YouTube, Plancorp, Vista, MedStar Health, Bank of Ireland, Allianz, Deloitte, City National Bank, Moxifit, Aegis Living, Google, Barnardos, Deutsche Telekom, AllBright, Coinbase, Vitality, Paypal and Bristol Myers Squibb.
Alison began her professional career as one of the world’s top fashion models at the tender age of 15 and spent over 20 years traveling the world and walking the runway for world- renowned designers. During this time, she also battled with depression, anxiety and addictions. She transformed her own life using simple but powerful tools like meditation, mindfulness, movement, coherence training, breathwork, food and mindset techniques and has been studying and training and working in these fields for decades.
Leading From Within- Mastering Your Energy
We are in a period of transition where the possibilities are limitless, and the future of leadership invites a paradigm shift. It requires leaders who understand the power of self-awareness, authenticity, and compassion. "Leading from Within" is a visionary approach to leadership that fosters personal growth, inspires teams, and catalyzes positive change in society through the mastery of one’s own energy. Through heart-centered consciousness and learning to master your own energy the three C’s - connection, community, and coherence become the pillars and foundation upon which a strong life and, in turn, business is built.
- Creating Coherence ➡️ Coherence is the state where our heart, brain, and nervous system harmonize, leading to optimal function and well-being. Just like a beautifully orchestrated symphony, coherence creates a powerful and harmonious experience within us and in our interactions with others. By fostering coherence through various practices and lifestyle choices, we can lead a more enriched and fulfilling life.
- Fostering Connection ➡️ Connection is vital for our well-being, and it starts with nurturing a meaningful relationship with ourselves and fostering authentic bonds with others. Being fully present, non-judgmental, and curious are key elements of genuine connection. By understanding and embracing each other's perspectives, we weave a supportive web of love, understanding, and empathy, enhancing our overall well-being and positively impacting the lives of those around us.
- Building Community ➡️ Community is immunity! Our mental health has taken a hit during isolation, showing how deeply we crave connection as social beings. Together, we are stronger and can shield ourselves against challenges. Building resilient communities fosters well-being and prosperity, enabling us to overcome obstacles and thrive in tough times.
The Game of Life and How to Play It
For some people, the joy has literally been sucked out of life like a vacuum. The busyness epidemic has created a paradigm of surviving rather than thriving. This has caused increased individual stress as well as strained cultures in the workplace. In this thought-provoking keynote, Alison looks at life like a game where we all have the choice to take part and become key players in our own lives. Are you a conscious or unconscious player? Are you a victim or a victor in your own life? Alison offers various thinking tools to help you become not only an active and conscious player of life but a thriving and joyful one too.
• Awareness of Choice
• Adopting a winner's mindset by shifting energy patterns
• Taking inspired and aligned action
• Cultivating a Joyful Mindset by focusing on gratitude and mindfulness.
• Tools for Self-Reflection
• Creating a Supportive Culture
• Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
• The Power of Resilience, bouncing back stronger after setbacks.
• Taking responsibility for one's happiness and fulfillment.
HEART- The Art of Inspirational Living
The Art of Inspirational Living is a H.E.A.R.T-based program that covers so many of the pain points in today’s world like stress, boundaries, focus, resilience, time, values, mindfulness and coherence. It encompasses a Full 360 approach to living a healthy, happy, and successful life for each individual. The H.E.A.R.T technique can be applied to anyone’s life, and Alison works with each individual client to tweak it to their specific needs. The program encourages a healthy and more balanced life. Alison has trained health coaches, CFO’s, CEO’s and many more in H.E.A.R.T based living, helping people to reduce stress, incorporate better daily habits, and have a better overall understanding of health and wellbeing. H.E.A.R.T is currently being offered as a half or full day in person or over 4 months with 4 virtual sessions and exercises and challenges to do in between each session. It can also be adapted for an individual session virtually.