Artificial intelligence is already changing "possible". A key driver of competitive success will soon be how effectively you harness its power. What stands in the way is often not the technology itself, but the challenge of the human dimensions: how to raise AI literacy, navigate vast and complex implications, understand where and how to innovate, and foster adoption. I’m dedicated to demystifying this future through my writing, speaking, and teaching.
- Career strategist focused on closing the gap between transformative technology and people’s understanding of how to use it to unlock business value
- Decades of experience advising both founders and the Fortune 1000 C-Suite
- International best selling author (O' Reilly Media, 2019); articles in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Venture Beat; over 90,000 learners have taken my LinkedIn course
- Linkedin Top Voice in Artificial Intelligence
- Women in AI advocate and in-demand female keynote speaker on artificial intelligence and the acceleration of tech-driven change