Brandon Williams is an accomplished and results-oriented leader, top leadership business speaker, leadership coach, and technical expert with proven leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and organizations. His experiences as a United States Air Force F-15E Fighter Pilot and Officer leading diverse teams of men and women from all backgrounds set the stage for his Human Factors Leadership methodology. In addition to his experience as a Fighter Pilot, Brandon is recognized for his expertise in Human Factors, having designed courses for and taught at several universities. His world-class execution of hundreds of speaking engagements to Fortune 500 Business Leaders from all over the globe consistently deliver superior results in how to help Leaders make better decisions in complexity and empower their teams!
Based on his own experience as a Fighter Pilot, Leader, and Human Factors Expert, Brandon helps Business Leaders understand the Human Factors of Leadership. His Keynotes, Workshops, and Leadership Development Experiences are tailored to develop your Business Leaders’ Situational Awareness and produce a Just Culture so your team can Excel and WIN in any market or industry!
KEYNOTE: LEADING THROUGH CHANGE AND COMPLEXITY. A FIGHTER PILOT'S PERSPECTIVE
Format: 45-60 minute keynote
This program is perfect for:
- Teams struggling through Change and Uncertainty
- Leaders at any level who want to learn more about Alignment, Communication, Accountability, Decision-Making, Improvement, and Empowerment through Autonomy
- Senior Management and Executive Leaders
The audience will leave with:
- Your organization will understand Situational Awareness and how it is used in future decision-making.
- Your Leaders will understand how Leaders navigate change and complexity with Autonomy and Mutual Support.
- Your teams will be equipped to establish a Just Culture of Open/Honest Communication in the most challenging environment.
- Harness tactics based on Human Factors research and used by FIGHTER PILOTS in some of the most fast-paced and dynamic situations imaginable!
This message of operating in complex, human-error-producing environments could not be more relevant than it is today. Our world and organizations are facing rapid, unprecedented changes in how we operate. Remote teams, changing business models, and an uncertain market landscape is forcing all of us to operate in Complex and Uncertain Environments. Our Keynotes, Workshops, and Leadership Development experiences are tailored to develop your Business Leaders' Situational Awareness and produce a Just Culture just for this ever-changing, challenging, and uncertain environment.