Since 1980, Eileen McDargh has helped organizations and individuals transform the life of their business and the business of their life through conversations that matter and connections that count. She has become known as a master facilitator, an award-winning author, and an internationally recognized keynoter and executive coach.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life's experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious.
In both 2020 and 2021, Global Gurus International, a British-based provider of resources for leadership, communication and sales training, also ranked her third as one of the World’s Top 30 Communication Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professionals.
Her eighth and newest book, Burnout to Breakthrough: Building Resilience to Refuel, Recharge and Reclaim What Matters has been generating great response and interest. You can find it on Amazon in paper, digital and audio formats.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
- Cultivating Radical Resiliency
WORK/LIFE INTEGRATION PROGRAMS
- The Art of Balancing an Unequal Life: The Secret to Resiliency!
- Burnout to Breakthrough: Building Resilience to Refuel, Recharge and Reclaim What Matters
- The Power of Engagement: Crafting Connections That Count For People Who Matter
- Surviving & Thriving With Difficult People for Resilient Relationships
PROGRAMS FOR WOMEN
- Lead-Her-Ship: Owning Our power, passion, play and purpose
- Leveraging Your Career to Fit YOUR Authentic Self