Ian is literally the guy who is writing the Operating Manual for the Metaverse. A highly prolific Futurist, author, and technology filmmaker featured on CNN, Bloomberg, BCC, Fox, and other global media, Ian Khan is a highly recognized technology futurist and leadership expert. Ian is currently writing the "Metaverse for Dummies" book and launching the "Securing the Metaverse" course for Linkedin Learning.
Ian is a collaborator to many incredible projects, including co-author to “After Shock” and contributor to McGraw-Hill, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Business.com, and many other highly recognized media outlets. As a media host and influencer, Ian actively manages and hosts multiple podcasts and YouTube channels, featuring industry leaders, change-makers, and industry icons.
Ian speaks across industries including Manufacturing, Services, Retail, Accounting, Healthcare, Transportation, and others on topics including Artificial Intelligence, Leadership, The Metaverse, Blockchain & Future of Trust, The Upcoming Mobility Era to Leadership & Future Readiness. He is also the creator of the Future Readiness Score, helping organizations become disruption poof.
Speaking Topics -
- Artificial Intelligence – The Next Frontier – What are the possibilities of artificial intelligence replacing humans, creating unprecedented automation and augmenting humanity ?
- Blockchain – The Rise of Cities of the Future – The state of Blockchain and the rise of distributed ledger technology to change the nature of trust
- The Internet of You – Why the future of business relies on humanity & not technology
- The Future of Work Debunked – All about the remote work economy, digital nomads, the great resignation and the future of work realities
- Transforming Your Business Mindset – The rise of the digital nomad and other phenomenon keeping business on 24×7
- Leading Gen Z & Newer Generations – The new strategy to balance generational gaps at work