Jeannie Walters is an award-winning customer experience expert, international keynote speaker, and Founder of Experience Investigators, a firm that’s pioneered helping companies increase sales and customer retention through elevated customer experiences.
Trailblazing the movement from “Reactive Customer Service” to “Proactive Customer Experience,” Jeannie is considered the leading authority for improving both employee and customer relationships. A Certified Customer Experience Professional and charter member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association, Jeannie’s worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies including Orangetheory Fitness, SAP, Comcast, and JPMorgan Chase.
As a Professional Member of the National Speakers Association, Jeannie has spoken to tens of thousands of people across three continents on the power of proactivity to increase brand loyalty.
A sought-after business coach and educator, Jeannie’s partnered with MarketingProfs as a Masterclass Instructor and has had over 400,000 people go through her courses on LinkedIn Learning.
Passionate about demystifying the process for improving customer experience, Jeannie has published thousands of articles, and her insights have been featured in Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, and many more.
Speaking Topics -
- "Creating a Proactive Customer Experience"
- "How Micromoments Make a Big Impact in CX"
- "Creating A Proactive Customer Experience: How To Move Your Customers From Curious To Converted"
- "Three Universal Truths About Customer Experience"
- "Getting Digital CX Right: How Knowing Your Customer Helps Make Your CX Memorable"
- "Building Customer Experience Strategy Foundations"
- "Why Customer Journey Mapping Is a Verb, Not a Noun"