When organizations like Whirlpool, NASA, Volkswagen Australia, the World Bank, and Zappos need to boost their customers’ experience – they call Joey Coleman for assistance.
A recognized expert in the field of customer and employee retention, Joey helps organizations turn their customers and employees into raving fans via his entertaining and actionable programs. His First 100 Days® methodology helps fuel the successful customer experiences his clients deliver around the world. In his best-selling book, Never Lose a Customer Again, Joey shares strategies and tactics for turning one-time purchasers into lifelong customers – while dramatically increasing profits along the way.
Speaking Topics -
NEVER LOSE AN EMPLOYEE AGAIN: Creating Remarkable Experiences in The First 100 Days® to Create Engaged, Long-term Employees
- How to maximize the beginning of the employee lifecycle to increase engagement and loyalty
- How to reduce employee churn and increase overall profits
- How to identify the varied journeys your different employees have and then enhance them
Joey’s entertaining and actionable presentation will give you the tools you need to transform employees into powerful advocates for your brand. You will leave his presentation with a proven road map for creating remarkable experiences that turn new hires into committed, engaged team members.
NEVER LOSE A CUSTOMER AGAIN: Creating Remarkable Experiences in The First 100 Days® to Gain a Customer for Life
- How to maximize the beginning of the customer lifecycle to increase engagement
- How to reduce customer churn and increase overall profits
- How to identify your current customer’s journey and then enhance it
- Joey’s entertaining and actionable presentation will give you the tools you need to transform customers into powerful advocates for your brand. The typical business Joey works with sees an increase in profits of 25-100% and an increase in customer referrals of more than 30%.
- You will leave his presentation with a proven road map for creating remarkable experiences that turn average customers into lifelong fans
THE CHANGING F.A.C.E.S. OF THE CUSTOMER: What Your Customers Expect from You Now and What You Need To Do About It
- How customers will be the next great disruptor in your industry
- How inspiring examples of creative companies around the world can spark ideas and showcase best practices for your endeavors
- Why customers aren’t evaluating you against your traditional competitors - but rather new brands you’re not even tracking
- How to identify your customers’ desires and then build products, services, and systems to fulfill them
- How to apply a five-step process for continuing to adapt to your customers’ new expectations going forward
- Audience members will leave Joey’s presentation with new insights about current customers' expectations and experiences, as well as innovative ideas for enhancing experiences going forward.