The first person to ever compete in four Winter Olympics each in a different decade, Ruben Gonzalez takes people’s excuses away and inspires them to produce more than ever before.Since 2002 Ruben has spoken for over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. His bestselling books have sold over 300,000 copies and have been translated to over 10 languages. Ruben’s a common man who achieved extraordinary things. He wasn’t a gifted athlete. In school he was always the last kid picked to play sports. He didn’t take up the sport of luge until he was 21. Four years and a few broken bones later, he was competing in the Calgary Winter Olympics.
At 47, Ruben was the oldest luge competitor in the Vancouver Olympics. At 55, he became the oldest person to compete internationally in the sport of luge. People buy into what Ruben teaches because they can relate to him. The most common comments after his presentations are, “He’s so real. He’s so genuine.” His leadership TED talk, “The Power of Following the Leader,” is a must-see. Ruben’s incredible story will take your people’s excuses away and fill them with the belief and inspiration to face their challenges and fight for their goals.
Speaking Topics -
- Becoming Unstoppable – Success Secrets of an Olympian
- From Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Sales Secrets of a Four-Time Olympian
- From Ordinary Sales to Extraordinary Sales
- Leadership Secrets of a Four-Time Olympian
- Motivation Secrets of a Four-Time Olympian
Change Secrets of a Four-Time Olympian
Safety and Managing Risk – Olympian Secrets
You are Bigger Than Your Circumstances
- Teamwork Secrets of a Four Time Olympian
- How to Be an Olympian in Business and in Life
- Journey to the Olympics
- About Ruben, from Argentina to the US
Resilience and Peak Performance Work Shop
- Learn How to Improve Your People’s Performance in 90 Minutes
Ruben will tailor his presentation based on your specific goals.
He’ll even combine more than one topic depending on your needs.