An international commercial airline pilot who, after the tragedies of 9/11, was forced to realize his ‘safe and secure’ career was nowhere near as safe and secure as he once thought. Steve chose to navigate real estate investing instead, controlling his destiny and creating generational wealth. He created the fastest-growing property management company in Texas, managing over 1,000 properties across three major metropolitan cities. Steve built the business up and created maximum cash flow, positioning his company for a profitable exit.
Along with growing his property management company, Steve Rozenberg has flipped, owned, and wholesaled hundreds of single-family homes and apartment complexes across the US.
Parlaying all of the success from real estate investing and property management growth, Steve has gone on to be one of the most well-known influencers in the Real Estate Community, he is a top contributor to BiggerPockets as well as other top-level Real Estate platforms. He has been a guest and collaborator on countless panels, webinars, masterminds, conferences, and podcasts as well as being a published author and popular speaker.
Speaking Topics -
DON’T BE THE BOSS BE THE BUSINESS OWNER:
- With 20+ years as an airline pilot, Steve Rozenberg shows you how you apply the policies and procedures from an Airline to your Business.
- Learn how Airlines and Pilots deal with emergencies to make your business run without you can stop having a job and start owning a business
- Understand the 3 Key Ingredients to build, scaling, and owning a business and your role as a leader through all of that
HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS TO INFINITY AND BEYOND WITH YOUR SALES TEAM:
- How does dividing your business multiply your profits
- What is KPI and why is it so vital to your sales success
- What things do you need to look at and focus on to make sure your salespeople are performing
- Where are your marketing dollars going learn what is working and what is slowly putting you out of business if you not careful
- How to expand your sales team
- What type of manual and checklists you will need to be able to have this type of growth
- Daily meetings – pop quizzes for your team
- Constant training
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT MARKETING WILL PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS:
- Understanding what business you’re in
- What is marketing?
- Who is your target market?
- Are you testing & measuring your marketing KPIs?
- How to Invest YOUR time more wisely
COMMUNICATION...ARE YOU TALKING YOUR WAY OUT OF BUSINESS & LIFE?:
- Competitiveness of communication
- Using your body language as a tool. Your tonality and the right words are all important factors in communicating more efficiently to anyone that you’re communicating with.
- How to quickly profile the person you’re talking to so that you can speak to them in a way that they understand, not how YOU understand.
MAKE YOUR BUSINESS EXPLODE 2.0:
Steve Rozenberg breaks down how he has exploded his company through laser-focused marketing and has become the fastest growing property management and realty company in Houston, Texas. You are going to learn exactly what to do to become the FIRST company or agent people consider for their needs.
You will gain insight into the true value of database cultivation and why you may be leaving money on the table every day.
Lastly, you are going to learn that when they find you, “Why should they use you?”
- Growth through Laser Focused Marketing
- Understanding the true value of a database
HOW TO FIND THE WINNER INSIDE OF YOU:
- Hear Steve Rozenberg’s amazing story of facing the most critical moments of his career and life and the ripple effect of his decisions. He tells of the lessons learned in his failures and successes from his career as a commercial pilot and real estate investor, and all that made it possible to head up one of the fastest property management companies in Texas.
- Learn why those failures he faced as a pilot and failing real estate agent were so vital to making him who he is today.
- Understand that your perception is your reality, and you will ask yourself “who are you?”
- Learn why you need to fail more often and faster. Steve explains the importance of knowing the difference between a Tactical person and a Strategic person.