Dr. Travis Bradberry is an internationally acclaimed Emotional Intelligence expert and the author of the number one bestselling book Emotional Intelligence 2.0. He is also the co-founder of TalentSmart, the world’s leading provider of emotional intelligence tests and training that services more than 75% of Fortune 500 companies. He also regularly publishes thought pieces for a LinkedIn audience of 2.6 million followers.
Dr. Bradberry speaks regularly in corporate and public settings- some of his notable previous engagements include Coca-Cola, Salesforce, Microsoft, Boston Scientific, and Wells Fargo. Bradberry holds a dual Ph.D. in clinical and industrial-organizational psychology and received his bachelor of science in clinical psychology from the University of California – San Diego.
Developing Emotional Intelligence Habits
How much of an impact does emotional intelligence have on your professional success? The short answer is, a lot! It’s a powerful way to focus your energy in one direction with a tremendous result. Your emotional intelligence is the foundation for a host of critical skills—it impacts almost everything you say and do each day. Each of us is looking for new and powerful ways to manage, adapt, and strike out ahead of the pack. In this session, Travis Bradberry will enable you to capitalize on your emotional intelligence—a skill set that’s responsible for 58% of your job performance. You will learn:
- What EQ is, how it works, and why it’s a skill we’re all hard-wired to rely upon.
- The critical connection between EQ and your job performance.
- A step-by-step process loaded with proven techniques for increasing your EQ.
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
90% of great leaders are high in emotional intelligence (EQ), and it’s the #1 predictor of leadership excellence. Understanding this “science of emotion” and incorporating it into your repertoire will take your leadership skills to new heights. In this session, you will discover:
- What EQ is, how it works, and why it’s the key to great leadership.
- How various organizations have used EQ to increase the capacity and performance of their leaders.
- How you can increase your EQ via proven techniques and strategies.