Trent Shelton is a former NFL wide receiver and author of The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose. Considered as one of the most impactful speakers of this generation, he reaches over 60 million people weekly through hard-hitting videos and unprecedented engagement. His most recent release, Straight Up: Honest, Unfiltered, As-Real-As-I-Can-Put-It Advice for Life’s Biggest Challenges, shares the missteps he made growing up and the hard-won lessons he learned in short, easy-to-read chapters and thought-provoking questions. Throughout, he provides honest advice to help you find a way through some of the most confusing topics in your own life, including relationships, friendships, fear and depression, and your past trauma.
While Trent seemingly achieved his childhood dream, the former NFL player’s career ended prematurely, inevitably giving him the space and determination to reevaluate his values and life’s purpose.
As a way to hold himself accountable, Trent picked up his mobile phone and began recording two-minute video segments of his daily progress and posting them onto social media – with the hashtag #RehabTime. The engaging, hard-hitting, yet always uplifting messages resonated with millions around the globe. In the years that followed, Trent founded the RehabTime Organization, a Christian-based 501(c)3 nonprofit with a mission to serve a worldwide community by uplifting, empowering, and demonstrating that change starts from within – through the development of faith, mindset, self-care, relationship building, and leadership.
Speaking Topics (All are customizable based on event planner feedback)
Trent can provide attendees with steps to becoming the best hope-filled versions of themselves, by facing the reality of circumstances, realizing life's purpose, breaking free from toxic environments, forgiving others, and guarding against the pitfalls of life. Weaving together personal stories from his own life and from others who have also gone through hard times, Trent reveals how to bring out your best and establish a happier, more fulfilled future for generations to come.
- Skills & tools to allow attendees to perform at their highest level
- Staying accountable, consistent, and making lasting shifts in life
- The mindset required to take life and income to the next level
Championship Mindset: Strengths to Overcome Anything
In this talk, Trent shares his trademark inspirational approach to change and resilience, sharing an outline that can be tried, measured, and strengthened over time.
- Commitment - Will you show up? Will you remain loyal and accountable long after the feeling of motivation has left? Identify your unwavering "why" and develop a deeper meaning...purpose is who you are.
- Building Emotional Resilience - Recognize facts over feelings by understanding what the struggle produces. Change the narrative; we are always in control of how we define a circumstance. Quitting is not an option.
- Discipline - Become legendary at the things that don't get you a "yes". Ask yourself where that bridge is taking you - to a better you, the greatest you, or a lesser you. Protecting your peace; set boundaries.
- Consistency - Success depends on world-class consistency, not world-class talent - think reliability and trustworthiness.
- Faith - The only impossibilities that exist are the ones you create. Permit yourself to fail; fall in love with progression, not perfection. Visualize the environment. Remind yourself of your greatness.
- Heart - Live with the result of failing than not trying. Your perspective can be your power or your prison.
Personal Brand Building
Trent's engaging, hard-hitting and uplifting messages reach a weekly online audience of 50 million plus and have garnered over 1 billion video views to date. He's poised to share insight on building your network and creating a lasting platform.