Zach Piester is an international award-winning keynote speaker. Zach has been continually recognized as one of the most influential thought leaders in Blockchain, Fintech, Insurtech, Future of Work, Remote Work, Remote Teams, and Human Factors.
He shares unique insights and experiences from 20+ years as a serial entrepreneur, venture partner, investor, change agent, and innovation catalyst through a global lens of building things that matter.
He is mostly invited to speak on these topics:
- Future of Work | Remote Work
- Fintech | Insurtech
- Web3 | Blockchain | Crypto
- Human Capital | Human Factors
- Modern Digital Transformation
- Remote Transformation
- Financial Inclusion
From Zach: My story is unique: I am a former Paramedic Firefighter. I saved lives and lost far more than I care to remember. I've delivered babies, held hands, put out fires & rescued people from burning buildings. I've seen the absolute best and worst that humanity has to offer. I translate these life and death experiences to building modern practices on how we work, grow, build and prosper.
Here are some kind words from those who have brought in Zach to speak before:
- "Zach heroically included Metallica, Nirvana and Jay-Z into his session with 75+ C Level executives and blew the doors off. His session set the vibe for the remainder of the retreat. It was brilliant".
- "We've struggled with domain experts and thought leaders who have bored the audience to sleep. Zach delivered unique insights that we hadn't heard before. It was less a keynote and more of a very large roundtable with most of the audience asking questions. It was amazing."
- "Hard to ignore some of his realities and perspectives. He thoroughly challenged us to re-think our own assumptions and biases. Well done!"