Barry Habib is an American entrepreneur and frequent media resource for his mortgage and housing expertise. He is an Amazon #1 bestselling author for his book “Money in the Streets, makes frequent appearances on CNBC and FOX and is the CEO of MBS Highway – the industry’s most highly regarded and recognized tool for transforming salespeople into advisors.
• Three-time Crystal Ball Award Winner for 2017, 2019 and 2020 by Zillow and Pulsenomics for the most accurate Real Estate forecasts out of 150 of the top economists in the US
• 2019 Mortgage Professional of the Year by National Mortgage Professional Magazine
• 2019 Finalist for the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Named to the esteemed Mortgage Global 100 list for 2021 by Mortgage Professional
• The St. Armand Ventures Businessman of the Year Award for 2021
As an innovator, Barry has founded many successful businesses across different verticals:
• Mortgage Market Guide
• Healthcare Imaging Solutions
• Certified Mortgage Associates
• Founding partner in Social Survey
During his mortgage sales career, Barry personally originated over $2 billion dollars.
Lead Producer and Managing Partner for “Rock of Ages” – the 27th longest running show in Broadway history.
Produced Criss Angel’s “Mindfreak” at Planet Hollywood in Vegas.
Highest rated speaker and trainer for over 25 years in mortgage and real estate.
Barry's Certified Mortgage Advisor (CMA) course is renowned for elevating the level professionalism and mortgage knowledge in the industry.