Daniel Levine is the world's best-known trends expert and a trusted consultant to major companies and brands worldwide. He is regularly featured in newspapers and magazines and is often on television and radio including CNN, NBC and others.
He is the director of the Avant-Guide Institute, a New York-based consultancy that helps some of the world's largest companies, brands and investors profit from trends. Daniel is a frequent guest on TV and radio and was named "the ultimate guru of cool" by CNN. He leads a global team of trend-spotters who track the latest ideas and experiences around the globe and his corporate partners include some of the world's most notable names, from General Motors, American Express and Microsoft, to Christian Dior, Pfizer and South African Tourism.
* Keynote Speaker with over 326 presentations for 37+ industries in 39 countries
* Executive Director of the Avant-Guide Institute trends consultancy
* Leader of a large proprietary network of influential trend spotters
* Bestselling Author of 11 books on trends, business, travel and marketing
* Corporate Consultant for American Express, Intel, HBO, NBC, BMW & many more
* Global Editor of WikiTrends for business professionals and entrepreneurs