Gabor George Burt is the world's leading authority on creative transformation and re-imagining market boundaries and architect of the Slingshot Framework. One of the core, original experts of Blue Ocean Strategy, the new millennium’s most influential management concept, and a contributor to the worldwide bestselling Blue Ocean Strategy book, Burt launched the Slingshot Framework in 2011 as an expansion of his BOS work. Slingshot enjoys worldwide recognition at the forefront of global innovation. The framework shows how to engage creative thinking to systematically overstep self-imposed boundaries and how to be among the future-shapers. On average, organizations applying the framework increase their growth trajectory by 300%. Burt has been recognized among 13 future-shaping innovation visionaries by CIO.
Burt works with executive teams of multinationals, SMEs, government agencies, NGOs, and start-ups in applying the Slingshot Framework to re-imagine market boundaries and carve out high-growth strategies. Among them, he helped American Express launch an entire new business in partnership with Walmart. His critically acclaimed, only privately available book, Slingshot, is a step-by-step guide to re-imagining boundaries, serving as an exclusive resource for partner organizations and event audiences. Currently, Burt leads immersive gatherings of VIP participants, is launching The Slingshot Awards to recognize organizations, individuals, and initiatives that are re-imagining boundaries with the most impact and sits on the board of the Global Innovation Institute.
A selection of high-profile events at which he has delivered includes:
- Opening presentation at Global Marketing Forum
- Designed and hosted the Forum for Partnership of the Americas - gathering of business & government leaders from across the Western Hemisphere
- Shared stage with Seth Godin and Sir Richard Branson at Forum One, one of Europe's biggest leadership events with 5,000 participants
- Designed & co-hosted the first Arab Innovation Forum and spoke multiple times at the Dubai Knowledge Summit
- The closing keynote at Africa Rising Conference,
- One of three judges for the E.U. Innovation Venture Award