With the curiosity of Galileo and the tenacity of a street fighter, Sara Frasca is an innovation expert. Honing her skills in senior leadership roles in both corporate America and the world of startups, Sara now serves as Vice President of Innovation for Platypus Labs, a global innovation enablement, invention, and consulting firm. She helps leading organizations cultivate human imagination, build a culture of innovation, and solve complex problems in creative ways. Sara is the go-to resource for leaders seeking a competitive advantage and sustainable success by harnessing innovation.
Prior to Platypus Labs, Sara spent 13 years at General Mills in multiple leadership roles. She was also an account director at the interactive agency ePrize, leading the forefront of digital transformation for Fortune 500 brands. Sara is the founder and proud owner of Trasca & Co. Eatery, and was named the 2017 Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaking Topics -
THE JOURNEY OF INNOVATION
The lessons of innovation are found in the journey! Sara takes us on the road to improvement, growth, and creative problem-solving, even if that road is filled with pot-holes and detours.
- Learn the tracks necessary for a playlist filled with innovation inspiration.
- Enjoy this entertaining twist on business principles that carry us forward and will build our team into a super-charged, creative problem-solving team!
- Learn the simple tools for breakthrough ideas that help us build the muscle of inventive thinking.
- Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new ideas.
WOMEN & LEADERSHIP: HOW TO DRIVE GENDERLESS LEADERSHIP, BY TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF GENDER
Leadership guides the team through change, loss, and gains – but what about female leaders benefit businesses, and where are the pitfalls? How can you build skills to drive results and take advantage of one of your powerful traits: your gender?
- Sara shares the power of harnessing our real, authentic, and full selves.
- Learn about the common – yet avoidable trap – of the imposter syndrome, common to women around the world… and men too!
- Harness the greatest gifts of female leadership, but also learn the reasons why genderless leadership is the answer.
THE BEST TEAM WINS: HOW TO BUILD YOUR TEAM FOR SUCCESS
The most successful leaders surround themselves with an aligned, armed-for-battle, excited team. How can you generate success by building a team around you that is ready for anything and excited to be part of driving solutions? Sara Frasca will help to inspire this new mindset of building an empowered team – helping each player to have a kick-off-the-sheets start to the day…every day!
- Build a team that is engaged and empowered, ready for action, and can lead forward momentum.
- Ensure retention of your biggest asset: your best people. Learn the core tenants of workforce management and development: Recruit better. Train better. Retain better.
- Understand how your people make and break the success of your plan and how trust is the biggest priority.
LEADING CHANGE THROUGH UNCERTAINTY
Sara Frasca will convince you that eternal optimism & positivity will save the day and lead your business to its’ highest heights!
- Unfailing optimism will see you through because you simply won’t stop until you get it done.
- The sunshine that shines through the darkest times.
- Building a change-proof team, that can navigate any ups & downs.
- Learn the biggest benefits of change and how important mindset is to tackle any challenge.
A RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: HOW TO FIX YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH THE LESSONS OF A RESTAURANT
No owner wants a business that is out of control. No leader wants a team they cannot trust. But, it happens! Sara will help you course-correct-making changes that everyone will appreciate.
- In this keynote, owners and leaders will learn how to take their business from unpredictable to wildly profitable.
- Using the successes, failures, and lessons learned in her restaurant, Sara Frasca will share the tools necessary for building a team, harnessing business tools, and generating a culture that will prosper.
- Sara will share the surprising ways that restaurant lessons apply to any business, any size, or any industry.
COLLABORATION THROUGH CHAOS: HOW TO BUILD A SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS
Most organizations don’t have the foundation to weather storms. Sara will teach you how to organize your business and be ready for anything that comes your way!
- With vision comes hope. With hope comes enjoyment. With enjoyment comes success.
- If you’re looking for someone to swoosh their magic wand and take away all challenges in business – you’re looking in the wrong place! Look in the mirror, and allow yourself to understand that it takes a Journey!
- The foundational elements will set your team up for success, give them a system to lean against, and build trust that they can get through anything!